WELNET® Video Library
The WELNET® Video Library is a collection of videos with common educational learning t hemes to assist in teacher instruction and student learning. The learning themes focus on K-12 standards-based fitness and health topics. These high-quality educational videos and teaching resources provide an engaging and dynamic learning environment for all students.
The WELNET® Video Library is designed to assist in the delivery of a Quality P
hysical Education Program through the following content areas:
- Exercise Movements
- Over 500 functional bodyweight exercises as well as exercises using state of the art equipment
- Fitness and Health Academic Content
- Progressive, K-12 standards-based content that students need to master in order to live a fit, healthy and active life
- Motor Skills
- Over 75 videos demonstrating the critical elements of locomotor, non-locomotor, manipulative, combination and complex motor skills
- Quality Lessons
- Exemplar lessons designed to illustrate evidence-based learning practices in the delivery of essential content and movement skills
Within the Video Library, teachers can play videos individually or create playlists. The playlists are customizable so teachers can design the length, order and transitions of videos to meet their instructional needs. The WELNET® Video Library will continue t o be updated with new offerings and current subscribers will have access to all updates and enhancements.
Whether creating a live fitness circuit for students to follow or engaging students in content through on-screen visual aids and explanations, the WELNET® Video Library embraces multiple learning styles. This innovative resource will immediately enrich physical education and increase student's depth of knowledge.